On this page you'll find resources for getting started with the Raspberry Pi, a £22 credit card sized computer which has a wide range of uses.
There are loads of different uses for the Pi, here are some of our favourites:
- Make a classroom in a box.
- Make a photobooth for your class.
- Build worlds with Minecraft for Rasberry Pi.
- Make a radio controlled car with night vision goggles the streams a video feed to the internet. (!)
- Automatically translate your language into another so you can communicate with other people in different languages in real time.
- Send live images from near space.
- Play NES, SNES & N64 games.
- Learn to build an Operating System.
- 10 more awesome projects for your Rasberry Pi
- Berry Boot - lets you run multiple operating systems on your Pi.
- Raspbian - Recommended for beginners.
- Arch Linux - Recommended for advanced users.
- RISC OS
- Raspbmc - Turns your Pi into a fully featured media center.
- Android - The popular mobile and tablet operating system.
- Getting started with the Rasberry Pi.
- The Raspberry Pi Education Manual.
- Visit the Rasberry Pi community forums.