You can use Gmail to send and receive emails from your existing email accounts - replacing Microsoft Outlook in the process & opening the door to many advanced features which can help you get more done.
On this page, you'll find some tips and tools you can use to get the most out of Google's powerful, free email service.
- Configure Gmail to send and receive email from your existing email account(s)
- Automatically Clean Up Gmail on a Schedule with This Script
- Kloudless - Easily save Gmail attachments to your cloud storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive etc)
- The Swizzle - Quickly unsubscribe from commercial email clogging up your inbox.
- Signals - Track who's opened your email and what web links contained in your email they have clicked on.
- SndLatr - Write emails and then schedule them to be sent at a later time/date which you specify.
- HTML Inserter for Gmail - This add on for Google Chrome lets you put HTML into your emails, which means you can send out nicely formatted Emails to clients in the same fashion that Mail Chimp does.