Pictures & photographs
You may also want to look at:
If you are looking for some copyright free images you can use in your work then you should take a look at the Creative Commons Search Engine, it lets you find images and photo which you can legally use in your work without having to ask the original creators permission:
If you want to edit your images and photos then you should take a look at PicMonkey, an easy to use, web based image editor:
- Pixabay - A vast collection of high resolution, public domain images which can be used for private and commercial purposes.
Below you'll find tools and resources that let you record and edit videos on your own computer.
You'll also find information relating to Windows Movie Maker and iMovie, the video editors that are installed on all windows and apple mac machines respectively.
- ScreenCast-O-Matic - this is good if you want to record what's happening on your computer screen, perhaps making a video showing people how to use a particular pice of software or demonstrating what you can do.
- PowToon - A great site that lets you make animated videos up to 5 minutes in length.
Sound & music
Below you'll find links to resources that let you record and edit sound, as well as broadcast your own live internet radio station.
- RecordMp3.org - Lets you record an mp3 from within a web browser and save the resulting file to your computer.
- Audacity - Free audio recording and editing software.
- Free Music Archive - Contains 1000s of tracks which you can use in your own projects.
- Mixlr - A free service that lets you broadcast sounds or music from your computer onto the internet for others to listen to, effectively creating your own internet radio station.
- Grooveshark - Similar to Mixlr but much easier to set up.